I've just opened one of my work e-mails and was shocked when I read it.
" There has been a number of incidents nationally involving housing association properties where tenants who are suspected users or suppliers of drugs are secreting DIRTY NEEDLES with in the bottom corner of light switches.
The needle is placed in between the rocker switch and the front plate, meaning that any person attempting to turn the lights on is likely to get a needle stick injury to the finger."
Unbelievable. So to my fellow emergency workers across the land, BEWARE!